Metalitix Documentation
A-Frame
Ask or search…
K
Links

Metrics

The Engagement Metrics tab summarizes session experiences as quantitative, numeric numbers and charts. It allows you to place reproducible, measurable value to the success of your experience. Additionally, you can examine the recent trends of these experiences.
Term
Definition
Image
Total Sessions
Shows how many play-throughs occurred.
A green highlighted card indicating 184 total sessions and 100% improvement in the last 7 days.
Dwell Time
Show's how long play-throughs occur.
A green highlighted card indicating average session duration of 4 minutes 16 seconds with 100% improvement in the last 7 days.
Engagement Survey
User-generated responses sharing their sentiment about your experience.
From 15 responses an average reported engagement was 4.46 (good). Engagements are plotted on a 1 to 5 scale where 1 is a frown and 5 is a smile.
Geolocation
Shows where in the world users are accessing your experience.
A list of user countries with 114 users from the United States, 42 from the UK, and 17 from Canada.
Page Path
Lists webpages or where online users are accessing your experience.
Page path breakdown of 184 sessions indicates 181 sessions from / and 3 sessions from /world2/
Device
Shows from what hardware users are accessing your experience.
A pie chart lists 86% of sessions are on iOS and the remaining 14% are from Android.
FPS
Shows the performance users are experiencing when viewing your 3D scene.
The average FPS is 29.48. A pie chart shows an average FPS of 25 for Android and 146 for iOS devices.